Sr. IT Director
7000 Central Parkway , Suite 1050 Atlanta, GA 30328
• Research and recommend appropriate third-party solutions and services to support the business needs
• Oversee the details of the business technology framework function including planning, prioritizing work intake, and delivery of enhancements, change requests, and projects using internal staff and external third-party resources.
• Assign and coordinate tasks and deliverables to internal team members, vendors, and third-party solutions providers needed to define and deliver new business solutions or changes to existing solutions.
• Provide leadership, vision, and management to the IT department.
• Provide day-to-day supervision, conduct performance appraisals, and delegate work assignments for IT personnel.
• Manage the development and maintenance of business workflows for various departments as required
• Advise, co-ordinate and assist in the development of interfaces to other internal business applications
• Answer NetSuite related questions by researching and interpreting information
• Establish infrastructure to support and guide departments in information technology efforts
• Identify emerging trends in technology that can benefit company
• Maintain the integrity and continual operation of the company network
• Maintain security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
• Extensive experience/knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
• Bachelor’ s degree in information systems, computer science, or related fields
• 8+ years of hands on technology experience with high growth companies
• Outstanding business acumen with a focus on ROI
• Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills