Sr. GoLang Programmer/Developer
3170 Reps Miller Rd. NW , Suite 190 Norcross, GA 30071
This person can be located anywhere in the EST and CST time zones.
- Write scalable, robust code using Go
- Translate software requirements in to high performance software.
- Play a key role in architectural and design decisions building to an efficient micro services distributed architecture.
- Use Docker containers to make repeatable and consistent testing and deployment
- Use Agile software development
- Utilize CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge of Go and Goroutine
- Experience with full site of Go frameworks and tools
- Exp. developing gRPC and REST API' s
- Exp. with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Exp. with C# .Net is a big plus