Sr Full-Stack React Web Developer
Austin, TX 78744
· Participating in all phases of SDLC, including design, software development and code review.
· Performing extensive code reviews and analysis.
· Writing reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed; provide analysis to address found short-comings.
· Providing guidance and knowledge sharing to existing development staff.
· work with Business Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to define strategies and implementation approaches.
· perform full-stack development using React.JS
· write web frontends that meet WCAG 2.0 Standards and 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility requirements
· write web-based applications using web mapping technologies (Esri ArcGIS)
· work with relational databases including SQL Server and Oracle.
· write T-SQL scripts that store and query relational data including joining and grouping.
· perform in-depth code reviews and analysis
· write unit tests using Jest, Enzyme
· write automated tests using Selenium
· write Webpack configuration files
· possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· develop processes and procedures for Application Services.
· work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams
· knowledge of software development methodologies Agile and Scrum
· problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary