Sr. Full Stack PHP Developer
Atlanta, GA 30328
The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for the analysis, design, testing, development and maintenance of best in class software experiences. The candidate is a self-motivated individual who can collaborate with a team and across the organization.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products using React.js framework.
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code.
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards.
- Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery. Anticipates and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation.
- Bachelor' s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 6-8+ years of relevant development experience
- Proficient understanding of algorithms, data structures, architectural design patterns and best practices.
- Thorough understanding of Typescript, React.js, Angular and its core principles
- Extensive experience with popular React.js/ Angular workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- 6-8 years of experience with PHP
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Able to communicate processes and results with all parties involved in the product team, including engineers, product owner, scrum master, third party vendors and customers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.