Sr. Full-Stack .Net Developer
30 Perimeter Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30341
- Develop APIs and services in C#.NET
- Create and maintain web-based UI’ s using modern front-end frameworks.
- Build and maintain stored procedures in T-SQL
- Develop and maintain SSIS packages
- Green-field development as well as legacy system maintenance.
- Work collaboratively to gather requirements and groom user-stories
- Assisting the QA team in testing user-stories as necessary to complete sprints.
- Practice, mentor, and evangelize technical innovation, coding standards, and best-practices.
Education / Experience Requirements
- BS Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in commercial .net application development
- 3+ years of experience working with T-SQL and MS SQL Server
- 2+ years of experience working with desktop application development
- 3+ years of experience developing stored procedures and tables in MS SQL Server.
- Expert C#.NET skills.
- Solid understanding of Agile SCRUM theory and methodology
- Good OO and .NET foundational knowledge
- Detailed understanding of design-patterns as well as common anti-patterns.
- Highly proficient in ADO.NET as well as at least one ORM technology such as Entity Framework, nHibernate, or Linq to SQL
- Ability to independently develop, maintain, and deploy SSIS packages.
- Strong knowledge relational database concepts.
- Expert T-SQL skills and the ability to performance-tune Sprocs using execution plans, system statistics, and analyzer tools.
- Solid command of HTML and modern CSS
- Adept in creation of unit-tests.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative team-driven attitude.
- Experience with Git or comparable source-control tool
- SSIS experience.
- Experience developing WPF desktop applications.
- Prior experience with accounting, auto industry, Supply Chain Management, or retail companies.
- Expertise in creating and optimizing table indexes.
- DBA skills are a plus.
- IOS development using Swift is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA, Rally, or some comparable tool is a plus.
- Experience with automated database deployments is a plus.
- Experience using Azure DevOps or OctopusDeploy is a plus.
- Experience creating reports using SSRS (or comparable tools) is a plus.