Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Develop software in line with our existing software architecture and coding guidelines
- Implement new features and modules in line with our project and release milestones
- Implement support for new Indoor Training sensors as they become available.
- Liaise with other members of the team through virtual and physical meetings.
- Liaise with customers over email/online forums to extract technical information and trace issues.
- Share development/team organization work when other members are absent.
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience in commercial software development with 3 to 5 years’ of professional commercial experience with React and Node.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (MS preferred) or the equivalent in experience.
- Must have experience developing web applications using React and Node
- A solid understanding of source control (Git), pull request, and code review processes
- Must have Node.js experience in a production environment in including API
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with proven experience working efficiently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Highly organized with the ability to deliver in a collaborative remote team setting
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for sports and fitness technology
- Responsible for building, maintaining, optimizing, and adding new features to our client applications and websites.
- Support new social and real-time features.