Sr Front End Developer
415 Gatehouse Ct Alpharetta, GA 30009
Sr Front End Architect
As part of the team, the Senior Front End Architect will experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems. In order to be successful, the Senior Front End Architect will need to have strong collaboration and communication skills and must be comfortable operating in an agile, dynamic environment.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Front End Architect include:
- Working with product owners, UX, and other business partners to define work for the team
- Collaborating with backend engineers on data structures and API design
- Facilitating code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.
- Acting as a mentor and coach for Junior Developers
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of front end/UI development experience
- Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with unit- and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha)
- Knowledge of build tools and dependency management (Gradle, Maven)
- Knowledge of web components, ES6 and TypeScript
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (less, sass)
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and microservices
- REST API design and implementation
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, CouchDB)
- Bachelor' s degree in information technology, computer science or related field, or relevant work experience.