Sr Engineer - UI
3100 Windy Hill Rd SE Atlanta, GA 30339
The Senior Engineer, will be responsible for development of a next generation store system. This individual will be part of a team that provides Back Office functionality.
- Six or more years’ experience in software engineering.
- Experience Unix/Linux and Shell Scripting
- Experience with Core Java
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Strong background in full lifecycle development using multiple platforms or languages.
- Experience working in Agile/Lean environments and cross-functional product teams.
- Experience with XP Programming practices such as TDD and Paired Programming
- Experience with the following technologies: Kubernetes, SpringBoot, Angular, Kafka, Docker
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL datasources
- Experience building microservices
- Experience breaking down Monolithic architectures into microservices via Domain Driven Design
- Experience developing on Microsoft Azure
- Maintain, develop and support non-prod and production systems
- Ability to coach, mentor and pair with other team members on best practices
- Participates in all phases of the integration development lifecycle, including unit testing and ongoing support