5850 Granite Parkway, ste 1200 plano, TX 75024
• Excellent C++ & C skills. Job will involve developing in C & C++ on a daily basis.
• Strong understanding of the complete life cycle of a software development project, especially Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Experience in the POS or financial transaction processing industry preferred.
• A results-oriented attitude is necessary.
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to plan a technical project for yourself and others so that all milestones are met or exceeded.
• Ability to take ownership of large tasks and/or projects with little or no assistance from others.
• Analyze business requirements and create detailed technical functional specification documents.
• Perform thorough unit, integration and system testing.
• Support Quality Assurance testing.
• Participate in design, documentation, and code reviews.
• Advise leadership in the development of solutions offerings and strategic investments.
• Responsible for resolving library and application related problems.
• Work with technical groups, quality assurance, and customer support groups to resolve problems.
• Education/Certification: B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Required Knowledge:
Previous application development experience in C or C++ with terminals from one or more of the following POS equipment vendors: Ingenico, Hypercom/Equinox, Lipman, Castles, PAX or VeriFone
• Experience Required: 6-12 years’ work experience