Sr Data Analyst
3100 Windy Hill Road Atlanta, GA 30339
Sr Data Analyst
Manages end-to-end data & connectivity relationship for installer customer groups and their systems providers including Fleet Management systems (such as AssetWorks, RTA, FASTER, eBIS, Dossier, Chevin).
Leads projects with eCommerce integrating platforms (such as Wrenchhead, AConnex, Ariba, Coupa, Jaeggar, etc). to provide seamless integration into the point of sale systems, along with back end integrations for Invoicing & Statement solutions to customers financial systems (such as SAP, InvoiceWorks, Oracle, etc.)
The goal will be to provide substantially superior products, service, support and response to enable customers to buy products utilizing automated integration offerings.
- Enables product line changes for installer point of sale system providers
- Manages billing responsibilities from system providers to corporate office as well as to stores/DCs
- Actively works with IBS (Integrated Business Solutions) and Major Accounts’ groups to provide pre-sales support, product offerings & solutions, along with implementations of solutions and post implementation support.
- Engaged with the Integration product team to design standard product offerings “ plug & play” into best in class Fleet Management and Invoicing/Financial software providers.
- Analyze sales and profit impact of changes including inventory availability, pricing, and cost to serve – provide reporting data on pricing and inventory to drive sales
- Work with cross-functional teams within business and IT groups to manage changes, plus work with third party software providers to implement changes and optimizations
- Recommend innovations to improve overall service and delivery while growing sales and profit
- Provide third level support for ecommerce partners including stores, IBS and Major Accounts’ organizations.
- Knowledge of third party provider systems is a plus (Fleet Management Software systems, eCommerce integration platforms, EDI Mapping, Sterling Commerce & Financial Systems-AP/AR)
- Ability to understand customers’ integration needs and requirements and assist sales teams to improve customers’ experience with seamless, “ easy to do business with”, step-by-step install of product and integration testing & support.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Works well under pressure with good time management skills plus good work ethic
- Superior management skills to lead customer projects with many teams (both internal and external) in achieving desired goals
- IT background desired including B2B implementations, ITIL and change management methodologies
- Very strong communication skills to interact with multiple groups across the organizations.
- 1-3 years technical integrations, pre-sales support, product & customer solutions experience
- BS/BA – Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Management
- Travel < 20%