Sr. Data Analyst
1505 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements.
- Delivering design reviews, extraction of technical requirements and overall review of how implementation of program is implemented at service levels.
- Required competencies include: delivering results, managing ambiguity, balancing competing & changing priorities, ability to multitask, attention to detail, adapting to change, holding one-self accountable for results, working with a sense of urgency, and meeting commitments.
- Work with the FedRAMP Program Director to develop / implement data analysis and reporting strategies
- Document data flows and maintain organization of data inputs and work product
- Analyze all program activities and other inputs to drive metric execution and reporting/dashboard development views for Reporting from WorkStreams
- Drive measures, performance, and effort indicators