Sr. Business Analyst
alpharetta, GA 30005
The Technical Business Analyst will work closely with various technology leads and business stakeholders to conduct Analysis and documentation of data, technical and functional requirements as needed to support various development initiatives within the middle office.
- Liaison between Business Users and Technical team in analysis & design
- Analysis and definition of services required to support integration with front, back office and third party systems.
- Conduct Analysis and documentation of data, technical and functional requirement
- Partner with tech leads and architecture to prepare process flows and design docs as necessary.
- Organize and facilitate working sessions with business and tech teams to refine technical requirements
- Prioritizes and maintains backlogs for various technology projects and teams as needed to support the middle office development effort.
- Partner with multiple business, product, technology and PMO stakeholders to ensure end to end requirements coverage while focusing primarily on technical requirements.
- Work with the PMO to clarify and track dependencies across initiatives.
- Coordinates with other product development teams to ensure dependencies are identified and prioritize across backlogs as necessary.
- Ensures the development team(s) have a strong understanding of the vision, goals and problems to be addressed within the development effort.
- Continually refines and re-prioritizes the backlog based on current progress, and changes as the initiatives progress.
- Participates in User Acceptance Testing and Deployment
- Present and train internal customers on new services/features offered within new release versions of the platform
- Prepare supporting documentation as necessary for technical requirements and deliverables.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field or proven work experience
- 3+ years' experience performing analysis and requirements definition
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues
- Strong leadership, time management and problem-solving skills
- Analytical, detail and solution oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and technology partners across the organization.
- The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent team player
- Experience with process flow tools such as Visio
- Ability to create and understand technical documents like flow charts / state diagrams
- 3+ years' experience in the financial services industry