Sr Business Analyst
1050 Techwood Drive NW Atlanta, GA 30318
You will be the Senior Business Analyst of the Ad Sales Ordering system where you will manage multiple backlogs, project initiatives, and perform business analysis to determine the best solutions for our clients, Ad Sales.
• Facilitate discussions with users and executive stakeholders to identify product needs that align with the product roadmap. Work with a development team to translate those needs into clear problem-solution statements in the form of user stories and designed user experiences. Present features to clients across all businesses to collect feedback and create consensus for a unified solution.
• Gain and leverage ad sales expertise to be able to identify unrecognized needs and assist clients in determining if the solution requires a product enhancement, process change, or both. Ensure product solutions align with technology roadmap and department goals.
• Manage backlog prioritization of user stories based on business needs. Facilitate backlog grooming, domain walkthrough, retrospective, and daily standup to guide the technical team through delivery of their sprint commitments.
• Create diagrams for business processes, data flows, and application workflows. Communicate meaningfully with developers who are building systems in a variety of technologies. Coordinate with testers and developers to analyze and validate data conversions.
• Own the creation of UAT materials, Release Notes, FAQ documents, and functional system documentation (in wiki format) for your products.
• Provide project status and issue updates as needed to leadership, executive stakeholders, and user groups. Work with Product and Technical Management to ensure the project scope is completed on time and on budget.
• Facilitate meetings across teams using agendas, minutes, and follow-up communication to ensure execution of action items.
• Provide mentoring and task direction to other Business Analysts and assist with problem resolution across projects.
• Respond quickly and efficiently to escalated support issues with troubleshooting, prioritization, and client updates. Identify training needs, process issues, and system problem trends and proactively seek improvement
• 5+ years of demonstrated ability as the lead Product Owner/Business Analyst on at least 2 large custom-developed applications, including responsibility for Product Launch, Project Management, and Business Consultant tasks.
• Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills with the ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills used to build client relationships and lead a cross-functional development team to deliver a product.
• Demonstrated use of Agile methodologies.
• Advanced skills using the MS Office suite and process modeling tools (e.g., Visio).
• Bachelor’ s degree CIS, MIS, BBA or equivalent work experience.
• Media or Ad Sales experience preferred.
• Scrum certification a plus.