Sr. AEM UI Developer
The Adobe AEM Senior UI Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe' s Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Knowledge of AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
- Experience with Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS
- Extensive knowledge of web standards and modern browsers, responsive design, and of the full web technology stack
- Experience with REST/JSON APIs
- Experience with Git and CI tools
- Experience with Adobe AEM. Integrate UI code and implementation into the AEM components.
- Ability to structure and build complex client-side applications
- Leadership skills and the ability to work with engineers and non-engineers of various skill levels
- Understanding of the development cycle of software product
- 7+ years of experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.