Sr. AEM Developer
- The Senior AEM Developer will play a vital role in the development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions.
- Works closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe' s Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (AEM 6.0 and later required; AEM 6.3 is a plus)
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus.
- Experience with Portal or related technologies a plus
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Strong Angular.js experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with content management technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience required
- Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks.
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat