Parsippany, NJ | Contract To Hire
- Under the guidance of the Solution Architect, advise on our technical implementation approach and help to rationalize software architecture choices
- Work with Solutions Architect to shape solution during definition stage
- Support deployment and configuration efforts with our clients (code merging, continuous integration).
- Provide technical Implementation Support during different test stages
- Perform some development, code reviews and analysis of existing code
- Write functional tests using Dovetail’ s proprietary framework
- Provide production support and can resolve issues when required
- Support Solutions Architect in pre-sales support and customer presentations
- Project/implementation life-cycle experience covering:
- design, configuration, coding, testing, implementation and documentation
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience with payments or banking advantageous
- Works to deadlines and can escalate issues effectively
- Excellent communication, written and team skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work alone.
- Adaptable to working with different clients and cultures in locations across the UK, US and Continental Europe
- BSc or MSc educated
- 3 years plus experience in a hands on Java development role; can analyse existing Java code
- 1+ years Oracle or other RDBMS experience
- 1+ years’ experience in a client facing/implementation role