1525 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30009
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of short and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure.
- You will establish the high-level Solution Intent for given project or problem statement in form of architecture diagrams, models, constraints and principles
- You will establish responsibilities of major logical components of the solution in collaboration with other team members
- You will develop and maintain architecture deliverable necessary to illustrate system behavior, including usage models, and cost of ownership models and failure analysis model
- You will ensure that the solution is aligned with the technology strategy, uses standard solution building blocks and can be built and operated in an efficient manner aligned with economic value of the project
- You will develop, analyze, split, and prioritize work required to implement the system’ s non-functional requirements
- You will provide technical oversight of implementation and keep it aligned with the solution intent
- You will ensure that final build of the solution is in line with the solution intent
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Business or equivalent job experience required
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience building solutions and application across multiple technology areas and application stacks
- You have 4+ years’ experience as an Solutions architect with an emphasis on cloud hosted solutions
- Experience with NoSQL/Big data, GCP/AWS, Java and K8S.?
- You have experience with one or more public cloud technologies (GPC, AWS, Azure)
- You have 4+ years of experience in Java language and frameworks
- You have 3+ years of experience in ETL and streaming technologies like Kafka, Nifi, Beam, Google Cloud Data Flow etc.
- You have knowledge of cloud native architecture
- You have an understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and/or Infrastructure (IaaS) and system design around these concepts
- You have experience in securing, performance tuning and hardening complex cloud base web service architecture