Software Test Engineer II
224 Valley Creek Blvd Exton, PA 19341
- Provide expertise designing, writing, and maintaining our automated UI, middle, and Web Service testing frameworks.
- Work with your product team – providing input, guidance, and skills to the testing approach and execution that best solves their needs towards delivering great software.
- Use effective written and verbal communication to advocate for our customers.
- Support our local Quality Assurance community.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- .Net, Visual Studio, C#
- Selenium WebDriver
- NUnit / XUnit
- GIT Repository
- MS SQL Server
- No-SQL Databases (DynamoDB)
- Web Services (Restful, SOAP)
- ReadyAPI and Groovy Scripting
- HTML, CSS, XML
- Experience designing and writing live code using object-oriented principles and programming languages such as C#, Java, or Objective-C
- Experience designing and maintaining test automation frameworks for large-scale web-based applications
- Experience designing and maintaining Web Service-based automation test suites and frameworks
- Working understanding of the responsibilities in an Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience using GIT repository
- Experience testing Web Applications
- Experience writing SQL scripts
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver
- Proficient using xPath and CSS Selectors.
- Experience scripting in ReadyAPI Pro
- Understanding of Apache JMeter application and usage
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, Page Object Models, and other Web-based technologies
- Familiarity with the application of testing types: black-box, white-box, functional, smoke, and regression beds
- Experience with Node.js, ReactJs, No-SQL Databases, Groovy, Appium, and Swagger is a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and adapt to changing requirements
- High energy, confident, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Effective verbal and written communicator