801 2nd Avenue, Suite 1310 Seattle, WA 98104 | Direct Hire
Our client is an industry-leading global SaaS company, located in downtown Seattle, WA. We improve the quality of our customer’ s experience by developing, integrating and implementing an innovative software platform that increases motivation in the areas of learning, production, and quality metrics.
- Evaluate requirements and initial mock-ups; make technology recommendations that support optimal construction, maintenance and performance.
- Create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications and collaborate and communicate with appropriate parties.
- Develop high-quality code, establishing development standards and practice by example.
- Analyze existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding and debug programs
- Maintain and utilize application and programming documents in the development of code
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Create appropriate deliverables and develop application implementation plans throughout the life cycle.
- Bachelor' s degree in software engineering or equivalent experience.
- Have working experience with webpack, node, npm, ReactNative
- 3+ years software development experience in the following:
- Java/J2EE and/or C, C++
- Familiar with MobX, Redux, React Router, DraftJS, ReactNative for both iOS/Android
- Experience with Electron is a plus
- Self-starter, function well with minimal supervision
- Passionate and committed with strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)