13737 Noel Rd, Suite 1100 Dallas, TX 75240 | Contract
We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer with experience developing responsive, single-page applications and the webservices behind them. You will be responsible for development over the full life-cycle of the software, from partnering with product and UX teams during design to automated testing, deployment, and post-release monitoring for several consumer-facing applications designed for mobile and desktop consumption.
- Design, develop and maintain web applications and web services.
- Understand and work comfortably within a software-specified, Linux/cloud-based infrastructure.
- Recognize, diagnose, and address problems with production applications and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other developers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Mentor team members as required, assisting in the team’ s skill development.
- Research, advocate for, and adopt new technologies.
- Become an expert in various domains within the automotive industry, particularly the vehicle sales process.
- Own test and test frameworks. End to end test in Selenium. Know Junit, Selenium,
- 4-6 years of relevant experience and derived expertise. Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent additional experience required. Advanced degree a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of object-oriented programming in Java.
- Experience in Single Page Application web development frameworks (GWT preferred, React / Redux a plus)
- Experience designing mobile-optimized web applications.
- Strong knowledge of CSS and experience building responsive web UIs.
- Demonstrated expertise writing unit, functional, and end-to-end tests and understanding of how test can be used as part of the Definition of Done to enable continuous delivery.
- Proficient at creating and consuming web services. Experience with both SOAP and RESTful services is helpful.
- Proficiency with relational databases and experience with NoSQL databases desired.
- Comfort working in a highly collaborative Agile/Scrum environment with a regular, stable delivery cadence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.