Software Development Engineer Lead IV
beaverton, OR 97005
We are staffing up a team of truly A-level players for this unique challenge and we’ re seeking an experienced UX/web software developer to be an integral part of this team. You will be bringing your years of experience in mobile and web development and strong skills in mobile hybrid application development. With those skills, you will be developing UI based components to enhance our mobile library and engaged in building mobile hybrid applications to use those components, in addition to providing mentorship and guidance for other members of the team. The review process will include reading and writing code in addition to meeting with the leadership and several senior software engineers and architects.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Senior-level web application development - Application and Solutions development from design & development to consultation and support – HTML, CSS, Angular Material Design
• Make recommendations as to feasibility of implementation
• Design, develop and implement comprehensive testing strategies. A strong understanding of unit testing, mocking and integration testing is required.
• Knowledge of and ability to utilize application design methodologies, tools and techniques to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Working with the application design team on high-level design.
• Participating in day to day low level design decisions.
• Enforcing application standards, best practices and tool usage as defined by the design team within the development team.
? Ensuring completion of code reviews.
? Collaborate with other IT managers to plan for needed resources and communicate updates to the centralized resource utilization plan as project conditions change
Job Related Experience:
• 3+ years of experience developing with Angular Technology Stack 4.0 and higher,
• Expertise with web templating language such as PHP, Ruby on Rails, ASP, etc
• Strong skills with graphic design tools
• Experience with Web Services, REST, hybrid mobile application development
• Experience developing on different devices: Mobile, Tablet, Android, iOS, etc.
• Knowledge /experience in .net and framework development a plus
• Experience with version control (GIT) software helpful.
• Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
• Translating requirements into defined UI specifications
• Creating UI designs, interaction diagrams, mock-ups, and prototypes
• Solving both strategic and tactical UI issues.
• Develop technical specifications for key feature areas, including user stories and work item breakdowns
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
• Organizational ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and shifting priorities.
• Natural collaborator and communicator with a sense of humor who prefers developing in a team environment.
• The ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
• Experience in the Financial sector is a plus
• May involve 10% travel.