Denver, CO 80202
- Perform somewhat complex product design, system analysis, and programming activities which may require some research.
- Assist with design, implementation and maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems or on lower level issues of multiple products.
- Prepare technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conduct the unit & integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Perform somewhat complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Research and understand the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least two years experience in software development.
- General technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- General analytical and design skills at single product/single environment level.
- General skills in research, project planning and implementation.
- General understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- General awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good PC skills.
- PCs and various software applications.
- Familiarity with CASE tools products.