Software Developer- Intermediate
1201 West Peachtree Street Atlanta, GA 30309
The Liferay Developer is responsible for fully participates in development, testing, implementation, and support of Liferay application systems.
- Hands-on Liferay (v6.1, v6.2) development experience (hooks, themes, and portlets) in a technical engineering role. Plans, designs, develops, codes and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Revises and refines systems as required.
- Participates in the devising of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of business systems.
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
- Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
- Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with business owners. 3-5 years of prior software development experience required.