Social Media Specialist
3475 Piedmont Road Suite 450 atlanta, GA 30305
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a support and / or marketing role within a technology company or environment.
• Previous experience with marketing automation tools is required.
• Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
• Previous ad agency experience is a plus.
• Experience in creating social media content and working with SEM.
• Strong written and verbal communication, customer relationship, and project management skills.
• Proactive mindset with critical thinking skills to set, evaluate, and adjust priorities.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Knowledge of project management, email marketing, and other marketing automation software a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). SharePoint knowledge is a plus.
• Manage the tactical execution, of marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, marketing plans, integrated campaigns, product launches, webinars, collateral, website content, email marketing, direct mail, trade show support, PR, blogs, SEM, and advertising.
• Assist with marketing automation strategy and process, and coordinate cross-functional teams to optimize campaigns that improve lead quality & conversion rates.
• Assist with case study generation and PR opportunities. Help identify press release, editorial, and other media opportunities.
Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience.