You will lead the configuration, optimization, documentation, and support of the infrastructure components of our application platforms. You are critical to ensure that our production systems are installed and running smoothly. Your assignment is to first setup our development operations to the next level by streamlining our pipeline from development to production. The successful candidate will have top technical skills, excellent attention to detail and follow-up, and the ability to self-manage.
If you believe in learning, optimizing and you believe that any task can be automated, we are looking for you. We are looking for individuals who want to change the world, cause market disruptions by bringing in new ideas/technologies and help us be a leader in the FinTech industry.
• Experience with configuring, customizing, and extending monitoring tools (Appdynamics, Apica, Sensu, Grafana, Prometheus, Graphite, Splunk, Zabbix, Nagios etc.)
• Excellent hands-on programming knowledge in Application Development
• 5 years of experience building JavaEE applications using, build tools like Maven/ANT, Subversion, JIRA Jenkins, Bitbucket and Chef
• 3-5 years’ experience in continuous integration tools (Jenkins, SonarQube, JIRA, Nexus, Confluence, GIT-BitBucket, Maven, Gradle, RunDeck, is a plus)
• 2+ years’ experience with configuration management and automation (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt)
• 2+ years’ experience deploying and managing infrastructure on public clouds (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
• Experience working with Nginx, Tomcat, HAProxy, Redis, Elastic Search, MongoDB, and RabbitMQ, Kafka, Zookeeper.
• 3+ years’ experience in Linux environments (CentOS).
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, load balancers, high availability architecture, zero downtime production deployments. Comfortable with network troubleshooting (tcpdump, routing, proxies, firewalls, load balancers, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to script around repeatable tasks (Go, Ruby, Python, Bash)
• Experience with large scale cluster management systems (Mesos, Kubernetes)
• Experience with Docker-based containers is a plus
• Able to dive into any level of a modern internet service (schedulers, containers, Linux kernel, caching, object storage, distributed filesystems, RDBMS, NoSQL, etc.)
• Able to troubleshoot and debug applications (C, Java, Go)
• Demonstrated ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot system issues.
• You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders.
• A real passion for and the ability to learn new technologies
• Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or in “ STEM” Majors