ServiceNow Developers (Lead, Mid & Junior)
Atlanta, GA 30303
REMOTE CONTRACT ROLE
We are seeking SNOW Developers at all levels! Here is more information about the project team and qualifications:
This need is for a ServiceNow skilled developer to build a strategic platform for requesting / approving access to business applications and fulfillment of access requests. Solution has global scope and potential users are all the users and / or customers in the organization. Solution will manage access to a large number business applications. The developer will own the development tasks of the solution based on integration of Service Now.
Develop Applications using ServiceNow platform
The Developer must align with the Architects/Technical Design Team on the project responsible for corresponding technical designs to ensure design is supported by the underlying vendor software. The deliverables are expected to meet high quality standards.
The ideal candidate will understand configuration management principles. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and develop configurations and customizations for component discovery. A successful candidate will be proficient in communication with various devices to collect configuration information. Must be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team. The position requires the candidate to work closely with key client stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the Snow integration
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on of Snow
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
- Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for success of the project
- Expertise level understanding of Snow required
- Expertise level programming skills
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
- Current ServiceNow certification
- Experience with other ITSM software
- Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, and IP networks
- Strong communication, Strong presentation and writing skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration and other applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes.
- Experience with ServiceNow' s ServiceWatch and/or Discovery tools
- Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders