Senior Technical Consultant (Principal Dev - ServiceNow)
600 Peachtree St NE , Suite 3910 Atlanta, GA 30308
Position: Senior Technical Consultant (Principal Developer)
Summary of Position:
The Senior Technical Consultant is responsible for executing specific technical tasks, serving as technical support, interfacing directly with clients, and assisting to create standardization of technology methodologies, approaches and deliverables.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow platform; including but not limited to modifications of applications, forms, workflows, interfaces and any other customizations required to support client processes.
- Analyze and design custom applications for medium to high complexity business problems according to user specifications and assist in developing detailed application specifications.
- Participate in regular peer code reviews to ensure high-quality and low defect outcomes.
- Regularly interface with QA and Client testing resources during UAT.
- Create documentation describing the configurations performed as needed for every sprint.
- Provide suggestions and alternatives to technical challenges to meet business solutions.
- Advise clients on best practice process and development approaches.
- Innovate and identify solutions that can be reused on future engagements.
- Maintains ServiceNow certifications with the latest delta exams.
- Achieves additional certifications as needed.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven skills as a ServiceNow platform developer within multiple modules.
- Proven skills with complex integrations between ServiceNow and third-party applications using SOAP, REST, WSDL or XML.
- Strong skills as a front-end developer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of business process mapping software such as Visio.
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
Education & Work Experience
- Hands-on ServiceNow experience meeting client requirements.
- ServiceNow certification in ITSM, ITAM, ITOM, CSM or HRSM.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Management, Information Systems or related discipline preferred.