Senior Software Engineer - Backend
1 Porsche Drive Atlanta, GA 30354
The role includes, but is not limited to:
• Write clean, quality, and testable applications that support rapid delivery via continuous integration, delivery, and automated deployments.
• Find creative and innovative approaches to complex problems while working, learning, and collaborating in a cross-functional agile team.
• Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications.
• Actively participate in agile team activities such as providing input into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning.
• Work closely with the product owners and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the
product that supports the business and improves the customer experience.
• Collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines to define the technology objective and explore solution possibilities.
• Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
• Design and implement scalable web service APIs.
Bachelor’ s degree in software engineering, technology or similar
Master’ s degree preferred.
• 5+ years full stack engineering experience in a production environment
• Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (SCM / Unit Tests)
• Deployed customer-facing software into a production environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of digital products, services and platforms
• Experience with, understanding of, and interest in digital trends and new technologies
• Retail and customer service experience in the digital space is a plus
• Experience with working in a global team-set up and multi team collaboration environment
• Familiar with infrastructure as code approach (preferred with terraform or CDK)
• Expert in CI/CD approach with automated quality gates (concourse ci, Jenkins, AWS
• Deep knowledge and working experience with DevOps. Track record in troubleshooting
and fixing production issues in a high-availability environment
• Expert in AWS cloud technologies
• Proven experience as architect and different infrastructure approaches; containerized
services (docker/Kubernetes), Lambda (serverless)
• Worked multiple years in agile software development environment
• Minimum of 5 years working experience as a backend developer