Senior SW Eng - Full-stack - Node
801 2nd Avenue , Suite 1310 Seattle, WA 98104
Senior Software Engineer
- Create sophisticated, imaginative and efficient solutions for large-scale systems.
- Create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and review code. Collaborate and communicate with appropriate parties.
- Develop high-quality code, establishing development standards and practice by example.
- Design reusable components by utilizing standard frameworks. Experiment with new technologies that can enhance our tech stack.
- Evaluate requirements and initial mock-ups; make technology recommendations that support optimal construction, maintenance and performance.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Create appropriate deliverables and develop application implementation plans throughout the life cycle.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, software engineering or related fields.
- Experience with Server-side Node.js with frameworks such as Express
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Familiarity with NoSQL (Redis, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Mongo).
- Must have strong understanding of unit testing, integration testing and functional/load testing (Jest, JUnit)
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with other development languages is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Android and iOS
- Experience with Cloud (Azure or AWS) and serverless computing (Lambda)
- Graph DB (TinkerPop, Amazon Neptune) and Knowledge of Lucene (SOLR, Elasticsearch)
- Past experience with server-side Java with Spring Framework
- Experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Container Services)