Senior IoT Engineer
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in application architecture, database architecture, and networking.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (C/C++, Java, Python, etc.)
- Extensive experience within the AWS ecosystem, including hands-on experience with Lambda, S3, AWS IoT Analytics, AWS IoT Site Wise, AWS IoT Events, Kinesis, AWS Glue, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Timestream, Athena, Gateway, DynamoDB.
- Experience in one or more specific IoT / M2M industries, such as home automation, asset tracking, smart sensor technologies, etc.
- Strong understanding of communications protocols like WebSockets, MQTT, Notification engines, etc.
- Experience with SNMP is a huge plus
- Experience building solutions that are capable of high throughput and can scale gracefully.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis, etc.
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Proficiency with deployment automation technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, CloudFormation, Helm, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD.