Senior Drupal Developer
3399 Peachtree Road NE Atlanta, GA 30326
Client is currently in need of a Sr. Drupal Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be part of multiple Agile Scrum and Kanban teams that design and implement innovative, service-oriented solutions that have a broad impact on our company, our products, and the insurance technology industry at large.
The solutions you design must adhere to high expectations with regard to the security and scalability required for company’ s software architecture strategy. Your Scrum team will collaborate and strive to constantly improve its velocity in delivering high quality business software on time.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Build and integrate websites using Drupal
• Design and implement platform components and solutions within architectural, security, and code quality guidelines
• Provide prototypes, guidance, and other artifacts on appropriate component usage to consumers (typically other developers)
• Participate in sprint planning
• Guide and mentor more junior Developers
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science/related field; or equivalent work experience
• Experience with Angular and React frameworks, XML, ASP.Net, or JSON a plus
• Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative environment