Senior Developer (ServiceNow)
600 Peachtree St NE , Suite 3910 Atlanta, GA 30308
Position: Technical Consultant
Summary of Position:
The Technical Consultant is responsible for executing specific technical tasks, serving as technical support, interfacing directly with client solutions and enterprise architects, and assisting to create standardization of technology methodologies, approaches and deliverables.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day development related activities during project including writing code.
- Participates in regular peer code reviews to ensure high-quality and low defect outcomes.
- Regularly interfaces with QA and Client testing resources during UAT.
- Creates documentation describing the configurations performed as needed for every sprint.
- Provides suggestions and alternatives to technical challenges to meet business solutions.
- Assists in compiling client deliverables including client approach documents and proposals under the direction of the Engagement Leadership Team.
- Maintains ServiceNow certifications with the latest delta exams.
- Achieves additional certifications as needed.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven skills as a ServiceNow platform developer within multiple modules.
- Proven skills with integrations between ServiceNow and third-party applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Intermediate knowledge of business process mapping software such as Visio.
Education & Work Experience
- Hands-on ServiceNow experience meeting client requirements.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Management, Information Systems or related discipline preferred.