Senior Developer- Sitecore
10 Glenlake Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30328
The Senior Developer / Architect will be responsible for building and maintaining external, public facing web applications. The Senior Developer/ Architect needs to have a strong background in building scalable, maintainable, high-quality and high-performing web applications using the Microsoft technology stack including the latest versions of .NET, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Sitecore and Azure.
The ideal candidate will have proven, hands-on Sitecore coding experience in a technical leadership position, as well as experience working with development teams, reviewing code and making sure deployments run according to schedule.
- Proven experience in delivering Sitecore solutions at enterprise scale and expert understanding of Sitecore technology stack.
- Understanding the design from the business point of view and provide .Net Solutions integrated with Sitecore Content management.
- Proven experience with Sitecore Reporting, Analytics, Personalization and Sitecore DMS.
- Designing the Information Architecture of Sitecore and providing design advice to clients for better performance.
- Knowledgeable in methodologies and design patterns, CMS implementation best practices.
- Manage the deployment process, suggesting and updating applicable design to ensure that all code adheres to coding standards and best practices.
- Source Code Management using TFS/GIT.
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding.
- Bachelor’ s degree and 5 years of experience in related field or combination of specialized training or experience
- Proactive, self-motivated with the ability to motivate others and has a customer-focused service attitude.
- Expert knowledge of Sitecore with experience delivering and supporting at least one customer-facing Sitecore system.
- Excellent understanding of cloud technologies, with direct experience in Azure
- Understands and follows project and software development methodologies and processes, including Scrum.
- Demonstrated experience in defining scope and requirements of new developments to meet changing business requirements.
- Ability to facilitate interactive design and functional specification sessions.
- Strong analytical problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Must be a “ team player” able to work with management in developing and implementing new processes and enabling systems. Able to work with end user groups to define application needs and identify feasible solutions.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to meet objectives and effectively multi-task.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical.
- Sitecore Certified
- Azure experience
- Pardot experience
- Salesforce experience
- Experience supporting a large, multi-site, customer-facing environment of web properties
- An analytical approach to problem-solving, coupled with the ability to conceptualize systems.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Excellent technical writing and system documentation skills.
Exposure to project management experiences is a plus.