Security Engineer (Forcepoint/Okta)
Atlanta, GA 30303
Remote contract opportunity
This position requires at least 2 years experience functioning as an Access Management Security Engineer familiar with Multi-factor Authentication management and using Okta or similar tools.
This will be a hands-on role, and be involved in reviewing security controls that are in place for projects and assisting with correcting any issues found.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Critical Musts include experience in working in high profile project situations. Must be able to quickly ramp up on client approach, processes and environment.
- First and foremost, strong candidates for this role will be pro-active, problem solvers who have critical thinking and analytical skills and perform at high levels.
- The candidate must be able and comfortable taking responsibility for this scope of work, and own it. Strong organizational and communication skills are critical.
- Experience with implementation of ForcePoint
- General security operations experience (anti-malware management, etc), in packages such as Trend Micro (preferred). Focus is on light configuration, end-user deployment and controls.
- Experience implementing ForcePoint – endpoint focused (New NEO agent/Secure Web Gateway – primarily endpoint proxy/content filtering)