2 Concourse Pkwy , Suite 800 Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Must be competent in all of the core areas of scrum including, but not limited to: the Scrum framework, user stories, estimation, release, iteration and daily planning. Must be able to coach others.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent is required
- Certifications are helpful but not required.
- Must understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition as well as other tools designed to improve the process.
- Must be dedicated to continuous process improvement.
- Must be able to train others to understand new information quickly.
- Must consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.