5565 Glenridge Connector Atlanta, GA 30342
- Facilitates sustainable delivery and continuous improvement of Agile development teams using Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
- Contributes to the development and growth of Agile methodologies and practices. Influences project deliverables to ensure alignment with strategic direction, technical and functional roadmap.
- Scrum master will interface with Software architects, software engineers, quality engineers, user experience designers, release management, dev ops, business analysts, SMEs, product managers, scrum masters
- Facilitate Agile process and ceremonies (daily stand ups, release and sprint planning, retrospectives and demos) for up to 3 product development teams
- Proactively identify, manage, remove (or, if not possible to remove, escalate) impediments to team success
- In collaboration with functional leadership of assigned teams (product management, software engineering, quality engineering, and user experience), create environment where scrum team can achieve sustainable delivery of high-quality software.
- Ensure data about team performance is accurate and up-to-date and leverage that data in continuous improvement efforts.
Must be or have been a certified scrum master (CSM) or equivalent.
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) helpful but not required.
Bachelor’ s (or equivalent experience) 3+ years of experience.