Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Must be proficient with the Scrum framework, user stories, estimation, release, iteration and daily planning
- Must be able and willing to coach others.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent is required
- 5-7 years experience as a Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master is highly preferred
- Strong proficiency with backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition as well as other tools designed to improve the process.
- Dedicated to continuous process improvement.
- Able to train others to understand new information quickly.
- Must consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideal candidates will have performed Scrum duties in an enterprise environment