1505 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
Scrum Master who can facilitate spring planning, daily stand-ups, stakeholder demos and sprint retrospectives. The position is responsible for supporting product owner on team to develop/maintain/groom product backlog and work with Team Lead on execution of team' s deliverables. The right candidate must possess the ability to respond to a fast paced, rapidly changing dynamic environment, have excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and the ability to resolve conflicts constructively with a positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm.
• Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives and stakeholder demos.
• Identify, understand technical nature of issues and help remove impediments for team on a daily basis.
• Reach out to the organization network to remove impediments before they become blockers.
• Actively provide clear directional status and risk/issue escalation to Squad lead that may impact committed deliverables.
• Ensure stories contain the right level of detail before team commit in a sprint.
• Monitor and report on key agile performance metrics e.g. velocity, burn-down charts, test coverage etc.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders to facilitate release management across teams and coordinate release scheduling.
• Assess scrum maturity of team and coach for higher levels of maturity.
• Help empower team with self-organization and self-management.
• Make recommendations for continuous improvement to enhance effectiveness and play active role in organization agile transformation.
• 5+ years IT related experience with 3+ years as Scrum Master.
• Hands on experience with Jira (Administrator preferred), Confluence, etc.
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
• Ability to drive accountability and agile adoption.
• Ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate with the stakeholders
• Strong sense of ownership and commitment to execution
• Knowledge or experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SEFe)
• Scrum Master Certification, PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner, or SAFe Practitioner
• Experience managing scrum teams through automation process
• Release Management