Salesforce Reporting and Analytics Analyst
1505 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005
Reporting & Analytics Analyst
Reporting and Analytics Analyst as part of the Global Operations team to serve as a data expert in the implementation of an Enterprise Salesforce CRM Initiative. The Reporting & Analytics Analyst will be responsible for the overall business reporting and analytics of Sales CRM processes on the Salesforce platform. The analyst will define, gather and synthesize key metrics criteria and communicating what needs to be measured at an operational level and reporting on the same. This role requires experience with sales processes, including lead, account, opportunity, contact and pipeline management processes in a reporting capacity.
The Salesforce.com Report and Analytics Analyst will work cross-functionally and with multiple levels of the organization to ensure timely and quality delivery of meaningful data on end-to-end solutions of Salesforce CRM. The ideal candidate will design reporting solutions leveraging industry best practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders. The successful candidate will be experienced and motivated, with a strong sense of urgency and solid understanding of the Salesforce platform and capabilities.
• Collaborate with multiple levels of business stakeholders across functional areas to define business reporting requirements, including sales and functional leaders
• The reporting and analytics analyst is primarily responsible for defining key metrics criteria and communicating what needs to be measured at an operational level. This will focus around a variety of metrics, including key risk indicators, key performance indicators, and project and service effectiveness throughout Salesforce CRM. The analyst will work to craft reporting and analytic dashboards containing relevant reporting data to key stakeholders.
• Leverage information metrics and reporting principles as they are applied in the support of the integration of Salesforce CRM
• Translate operational and managerial metrics into valuable business insight
• Define what to measure at an operational level; designing, maintaining, and refining the key indicators to illustrate Sales CRM Success and opportunities
• Stay current on Salesforce.com functionality, best practices, releases, product roadmaps and 3rd party applications available via the AppExchange
• Bachelor' s Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, MIS, or Industrial Engineering.
• Salesforce.com expertise
• 10+ years of reporting and analytics experience within a professional services, sales or customer support operations role
• Exceptional work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Superior verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
• Strong facilitation, negotiation and influence skills
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed business environment
• Ability to work in a geographically dispersed business environment
• Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies