Salesforce Lead Developer
7700 Windrose Avenue Plano, TX 75024
A Salesforce Lead Developer
Our mantra is simple... Best in Class. As a Salesforce expert, are you excited about building world-class customer facing applications using the latest and greatest features? Just a small sample of tech we use: Salesforce Communities, Marketing and Service Cloud Einstein, Heroku, Informatica Cloud, Java, Swift, Kotlin.
As a Lead Member of Technical Staff, you will lead an Agile team of developers in designing, building, and testing business enablers for the organization with a keen eye for emerging technologies, patterns, and practices with a goal of increasing delivery velocity and solution quality.
Enthusiastic about exploring uncharted territories, you will bring an entrepreneurial spirit, and a willingness to challenge status quo and group-think.
- Define platform/Application Architecture.
- Design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
- Serve as the technical expert focused on Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com solutions.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develop and deliver key components of technology solution.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members.
- Experience in Agile Development.
- Demonstrated full lifecycle experience in the architecture, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com applications.
- Hands on design and development experience using Apex, VisualForce and application integration.
- 8+ years’ experience as a full-time software developer or engineer.
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce development.
- 4+ years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer, App Builder, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud).
- Experience in ETL Methods and integration patterns to integrate external data into Salesforce.
- Demonstrated experience of Salesforce.com administration and end user security requirements.
- Experience in Financial Services Industry.
- College Degree, preferably in Computer Science.