7886 C F Hawn Freeway Frontage Rd. (building 2) , Suite 200 Dallas, TX 75217
The Salesforce Developer will perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. The Salesforce Developer will aid in the design, implementation, deployment, and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset.
- Must work closely with team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives.
- Work with internal resources about updates per each Salesforce Release, identifying potential implications and highlighting new features that may be leveraged to better service the business.
- Effectively translate business requirements into systems solutions using Visualforce, Apex and Lightening Components.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members to resolve.
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Respond promptly to internal and external customer requests.
- Execute daily, iteration and project level tasks on time and within committed timeframes.
- Lead the design and development of assigned projects.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Experience must include:
- Must Haves: Salesforce CRM, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud
- 3 + years Salesforce development experience
- SFDC architecture experience (a plus skill)
- Experience with Salesforce Sandboxes, Integrations and Application Development
- Salesforce Service, Sales and Marketing cloud implementation is a plus
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 (Preferred)
- Configure and maintain Salesforce Community portals. Understanding of community user permissions, design of components for use in Community Builder, editing community styles and templates, creating and deploying Lighting Bolts.
- Experience with developing on Salesforce platform
- Lightning Components
- SLDS CSS framework
- Batch and Future patterns
- REST API
- Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience
- Connected Apps, etc.