Salesforce Business Analyst
Atlanta, GA 30303
REMOTE CONTRACT ROLE
- Tableau CRM Technical Content development: building demonstration assets using Tableau CRM software
- Tableau CRM Enablement: working with the Salesforce-Tableau Enablement team to develop and deliver various enablement curricula for Tableau CRM
- Data curation: finding, fabricating, cleansing, and structuring data to tell stories that describe business performance
- Skill development: working with pre-sales consultants face-to-face to drive better demo delivery expertise
- Collaboration: working alongside colleagues from across Tableau, Salesforce, and customer and partner organizations
- Mentorship of current employee resources in growing our internal team capabilities.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Passion for high-quality deliverables, including not just technical constructs but written documentation and videos.
- Tableau CRM, Salesforce Core, Tableau Desktop, Server, and Prep skills, as well as other Tableau tools: CMT, Catalog, Conductor, Bridge, etc.
- Ability to be assigned multiple concurrent deliverables and execute them to completion
- Familiarity with near-neighbor technologies: AWS, cloud, relational database, SAML, Heroku, web development, among others