11710 Plaza America Drive 12th Floor Reston, VA 20190
- Expert knowledge of service offerings to support solution development for clients and prospects
- Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Expert knowledge of industry trends and initiatives and creatively maximizing the solutions and services to support these trends and initiatives; demonstrate initiative in creating/authoring solutions to meet client and market needs
- Strong sales based skills to move customer to selecting solutions and services to support attainment of their goals and objectives
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations. Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFQs/RFPs
- Responsible for being technical lead for bids and estimates that include system deployments, upgrades, expansions, etc.
- Articulate corporate messaging and vision in prospecting, trade shows, presentations to individuals and groups, proposal preparation and contract negotiation.
- Strong communication (verbal/analytical) and interpersonal skills to coordinate effectively with team members
- Excellent analytical, technical, organization and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; must have the ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to interpret complex documents
- Ability to clearly present information in one-on-one and group situations
- Ability to solve problems and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Self-confidence in presenting and support their conclusions
- Ability to present designs in front of high profile clients (state/government agencies, large corporations, etc.)
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
- 5-7 years relevant experience in a sales environment
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
- Experience in the identity/fraud domain preferred
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 5-10 years domain experience with federal and/or state government
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written