222 W Las Colinas irving, TX 75039
- Manage all Business Development activity in the USA and Canada territory both directly and indirectly.
- Survey the USA and Canada territory and identify commercial opportunities for the Company’ s products and services both directly and indirectly.
- The survey should include Communication Service Providers (CSPs), Governmental Agencies, and Telecommunication Vendors.
- Secure commercial agreements for the Company’ s products and services both directly and indirectly.
- Manage existing customer accounts and endeavor to increase revenue both directly and indirectly.
- Secure local and regional partnerships with potential resellers and distributors both directly and indirectly.
- Manage existing partner accounts and endeavor to increase revenue and/or market share both directly and indirectly.
The Sales Manager will also work on a regular basis with the various internal departments of the Company, such as Design, Development, Support, and Project Management in order to:
- Assist in the adaptation of products and services to the specificities of the local customers in their specific territories.
- Assist in answering any customer requests and requirements.
- Assist in any Proof of Concepts, Trials, and Demonstrations.
- Assist in any deployment, installing and testing processes.
The Sales Manager will also work on a regular basis with the various internal departments of the Company, such as Administration and Finance in order to:
- Assist in the creation and updating of business plans.
- Assist in the evaluation of investments towards commercial activities.
- Assist in the evaluation of investments towards marketing activities.
- Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications/ knowledge:
- Bachelor of Business Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in software sales
RELEVANT BUSINESS COMPETENCIES:
A willingness to take responsibility, resolve issues and involve stakeholders to ensure success is a key competency that includes:
- Excellent skills in presentation, negotiation, and closing
- Well-developed communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Ability to work autonomously without direct supervision
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach
- Ability to build effective relationships with both business and technical people
- A high level of tenacity and drive
ADDITIONAL KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- US Citizenship (no dual citizenship)
- Must be eligible for a US Government Security Clearance (US born, no felonies, etc.)
- Experience supporting lawful interception and meeting CALEA requirements desirable
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal English Language Skills