1525 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
Looking for a highly motivated Site Reliability Engineer, who is capable of build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. Individual to work with teams across the organization and ensures core services reliability and keep an eye on capacity and performance.
• Responsible for blameless postmortems and proactive identification of potential outages factor into iterative improvement.
• Experience in Designing and Deploying multi-data center Large Scale Web Applications.
• Work closely with dev, and ops teams to build highly available, cost effective systems.
• Create new tools and scripts designed for auto-remediation of incidents.
• Design/Implementation of Big Data technologies, including Hadoop, MongoDB, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, Spark, ELK, etc
• Responsible for establishing end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical aspects to ensure SLAs and get proactive notifications of possible issues for all systems.
• Design platforms for extremely high uptime metrics.
• Works well independently and requires little or no supervision.
• Work with cloud operations team to resolve trouble tickets, developing and running scripts, and troubleshooting.
• Fully understand the application, microservices interactions.
• Design/Implementation containers/applications in scalable HA/DR multi-tier cloud environments, including new system design, documentation, implementation, and deployment.
• 7+ years of experience in the following areas:
• Experience in providing L4 technical support for production 24x7.
• Strong experience in production support and operations.
• Design/Implementation of network and presentation tier technologies, including F5, Apache, Nginx, etc
• Experience in Performance Testing/Tuning/Monitoring, maximizing system uptime and availability, ensuring functional and performance SLAs.
• Experience with monitoring Application/Infrastructure Performance, and availability.
• Automation Experience with Build/deployment, Software Configuration/Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Release Engineering related tasks in an JavaEE/C++ Environments.
• Experience in automating manual processes using Python, Ruby, Unix Shell (bash, ksh), perl, Ant, etc.
• Installing, Configuring, Administering, and Tuning of JavaEE Application Servers/Containers like Tomcat, WebSphere, etc
• Installing/maintaining/Administering software on Unix Linux, Windows servers.
• Experience with Web service technologies, including REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
• Experience with Cloud Platforms and virtualization Technologies.
• Deploying and automating infrastructure/applications in cloud environment using Chef, RPM, etc.
• Working closely with Development, QA, Product Management, and Production Ops teams to make sure Product Releases on-time with quality.
• Hands on experience Configuring and Administering SCM(GIT, SVN), Build (CMake, Make files, Maven), CI(Jenkins), CD Automation Tools.
• Experience with database (RDBMS, NoSql) technologies is a plus.