Requisition Title: SAP FICO Consultant
Description: Responsible for supporting our client’ s essential business functions by providing systems and Configurations analysis support for Production Support, Enhancements, Projects and Mergers & Acquisitions for business systems according to specifications and schedules while meeting quality requirements, maintaining in-depth understanding of all HFC business processes and requirements, resolving day-to-day system issues related to performance, efficiency, and availability of production systems within area of responsibility. Collaborates and closely work with/Key Customers include relevant Business/IT stakeholder.
In addition to following Client’ s policies, procedures, best practices, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ability to work closely with business personnel. Areas of focus will include but are not limited to GL, Profit Center Accounting, Cost Element/Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, AR, and AP, Treasury, Fixed Assets, Settlement process, Internal Order, WBS, Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) and closing cockpit
• Proficient in Financial operations processes and concepts, currency revaluation & translation, document splitting, substitutions / validations, functional area usage, financial close and consolidations, intercompany processing, AP PO & Non PO Invoicing, Payments, Bank Reconciliation, Fixed Assets Transactions, Month End Process etc.
• Bank Accounting Configuration and Support by House Bank, Account ID, DME, Lockbox and EBS.
• Experience in Europe, Canada and US taxation
• Provide support to Finance and Accounting team on issues in the SAP ECC system and other non-SAP financial systems. Work with development team to develop and Support RICEFWU (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflows and User experience) in the SAP and non-SAP systems
• Work with the business to support and design new business processes (Business Operations Center) that impact finance and then configure the SAP ECC system to meet the process requirements
• Support implementation of new projects, Mergers & Acquisitions, upgrades, Roll-Out and Implementations
Bachelor’ s degree Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
12+ years of SAP FI and CO experience with understanding of the
12+ integration points with other SAP modules OR Master’ s degree in
12+ Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
Good Communication skills and Leadership skills to collaborate with Business and IT stakeholders to build trusted partnerships across teams.
Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries (Oil & Gas Preferable) participating in system implementation planning and execution (including user training sessions and associated documentation).
Communicating task status/issues to IS management and project leaders.
Ensuring that project success criteria are met.
Preferred Experience in the following areas:
• FI – Core (GL/New GL/AR/AP)
• CO – Core (Cost Center, Internal Order)
• Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
• Kyriba – Treasury Workstation
• Blackline – Financial Close
• NAKISA - Lease Management expertise
• Fixed Assets Accounting
• Profit Center and Segment Accounting
• COPA - Profitability Analysis
• Project Systems Cost Controlling
• Investment Management
• Reporting Tools (Writer, Painter, Query)
• Integration points with other functional areas
• Enhancement and user-exits in areas of functional expertise