Robotic Process Automation Administrator
1525 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
This individual will work closely with different team members in other countries, businesses, operations, and IT personnel on support installation, configuration, ongoing maintenance and enhancements of all elements in the software platform.
• 6+ years of working experience with software platform and/or infrastructure technical support.
• University Bachelor' s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, technical certifications or similar.
• Experience in support, installation, configuration and administration of software systems.
• Experience working under ITIL framework, IT Service Management and subsequent processes. Experience supporting systems properly controlled by formal processes such as: Incident, Change, Config & Release Management
• Technical expertise / Team player willing to share knowledge.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, work management and analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills and ability to articulate business impact of technology.
• Ability to facilitate effective team interaction, and to establish open, candid and trusting relationships within the team.
• Strong attention to detail and task oriented.
• Active contributor in the development, documentation, and enforcement of processes and policies across departments.
• Commitment to meet and exceed customer support metrics and service levels.
• Knowledge of Windows Server Administration
• DOS command line
• Network protocols and services, remote desktop connection, SHH, FTP
• SQL (MS SQL Server, oracle, MySQL, some experience connecting and querying databases)
• Knowledge of DevOps / ITSM / SDLC/ Service Desks tools such Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, ServiceDesk, any other ticketing system.
• Knowledge of Configuration Management / Version Control tools such Subversion, Git, and SourceSafe.
• Knowledge of Windows and Unix (Linux, Solaris) environments commands, services, working directly and remotely (through SSH consoles, remote desktop connection, WinSCP) is a must.
• Knowledge of HTTP protocol, IP Networking, Network security, Firewalls, Encryption Secured Channels.
Highly Desirable to have:
- Cloud AWS/ Azure application support and governance experience
• Experience with application, performance and security monitoring and resolution.
• Experience working with Virtualization technologies, virtualization of servers, operating systems and tools such VMWare, Virtual Machine Manager, KVM, VirtualBox.
• Strong scripting skills – Bash, Java, Shell.
• Experience configuring and implementing continuous integration using Git + Jenkins.
• Experience and knowledge of process automation software, robotic process automation, machine learning and automation tools like UiPath.
• Ability to articulate business benefits of RPA and through business partnership identify processes automation opportunities
• Own the RPA software platform IT Services Catalog.
• Own and support the platform Change Management process.
• Own and support the platform component’ s Configuration Management process.
• Own and support the platform Incident Management process.
• Support, implement and enforce security controls and procedures to be followed without exception by platform users.
• Own the RPA software platform support process:
o Fulfill service requests.
o Troubleshooting, follow up and resolve issues reported.
o Configure and administrate robot scripts and input data.
o Install software updates, patches and complementary security software.