Reporting Analyst - 2
1550 Peachtree St NE Atlanta, GA 30309
The Successful candidate will provide EOSL operational/migration support for all EOSL physical servers. The key job requirement is a assess EOSL risk and collaborate with the tribes and BUs to develop remediation plans for EOSL assets.
- Process asset and application data to identify scope and map dependencies
- Assess EOSL risk and identify and facilitate security exceptions
- Support ITAM/CMDB reconciliation and update based on validated data
- Collaborate with the tribes and BUs to develop remediation plans
- Schedule and transition remediation waves for execution to the Domain Squads for execution
- Support documentation and standardization initiatives for EOSL and lifecycle management
- Train and transition technology architects and the scrum master for ongoing focus on EOSL and lifecycle risk mitigation
• Post-secondary degree in computer science, information management or related field or combination of experience and education
• 2+ years’ experience in developing reports using reporting services or Power BI.
• Experience with HP/Dell HW.
• Knowledgeable in Unix/Windows/Cloud.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with team members and IT teams
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of IT Asset Management a plus
• Experience with HP Asset Manager, ServiceNow or other Asset Management tools
• General understanding of technology architecture (services, applications, etc)
• Spanish written or verbal communication for English to Spanish translation a plus