RPM Reports Team Lead
3100 Windy Hill Road Atlanta, GA 30339 | Direct Hire
Reports Team Lead
The RPM Reports & Analytics Team Lead will be responsible for leading development of next generation Reporting. This individual will be a leader on a team that provides a whole-store technology solution serving the entire user community of over 5, 700 stores in the U.S. and Canada. In this role, the Reports Team Lead is responsible for understanding Reports system functionality and underlying architecture. Initially to support the transition of ownership to. And then to maintain and improve that platform.
Position Performance Measures:
- Insatiable desire to provide next level technology, support and customer service to end users.
- Ability to review an existing solution and determine next steps to improved efficiency, stability and scalability.
Responsibilities: The following section contains the primary responsibilities for this position. Job holder is responsible for performing any other duties as assigned by management. List the significant activities that support that function, for instance manage the annual store audit process. Where possible use language that ties the job back to the company mission and vision.
- Deliver solutions for automation, performance monitoring, and stabilization.
- Deliver continuous improvement.
- Mentor other team Developers.
- Maintain current development tasks while supporting the “ lift and move” transition.
- Provides best practice guidance to team and ensure development standards are adhered to.
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- Java proficiency
- Experience with QLIK Development
- Experience with QLIK Administration a plus
- Leadership of development team
- Experience in SQL tuning
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience with the following technologies (bold identifies main technologies)
- Jasper application
- Experience working in Agile environments and cross-functional product teams.
- Experience with software versioning and revision control system like Subversion or Git
- Experience with JIRA and integrating JIRA to other systems
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in retail environments a plus
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and a consummate team player.
- Work is performed in typical office environment