600 Colonial Center Pkwy Lake Mary, FL 32746 | Contract
Under general supervision and adhering to established procedures for quality assurance, test and analyze software components to ensure usability and applicability to the business environment and customer during the software development life cycle including post-implementation/deployment phase.
- Perform assigned tests to ensure code is functioning as defined.
- Develop and execute manual scripts to support testing requirements.
- Prepare test plans and test cases to ensure the product adheres to the system/application requirements
- Analyze testing output based upon predefined input. Document and communicate test results to senior team members.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software quality assurance testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good mainframe and/or distributed testing skills, knowledge of protocols, and exposure to both on-line and batch based systems.
- Functional and systems regression test experience.
- VisionPLUS test experience preferred.
- Experience with MasterCard MAS and Visa VTS simulators preferred